CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) UPDATE 15 DEC 2020
THE CLUB WILL BE closed wednesday 16 dec 2020 unTIL further notice
MONDAY – CLOSED
TUESDAY - CLOSED
WEDNESDAY – CLOSED
THURSDAY - CLOSED
FRIDAY - CLOSED
· Wash/sanitise your hands upon arrival and regularly thereafter.
· Don’t touch your eyes, nostrils or mouth with unwashed hands.
· Avoid unnecessary social contact.
· Keep your social distance – 6ft/2 metres is recommended.
· If you or a family member is experiencing any of the associated Covid19 symptoms DO NOT use the Club – say home and self-isolate for 14 days.
We encourage any member who is in the high risk ‘Shielding’ category not to visit the club.
If a member decides to visit the club they do so at their own discretion.
For Further Information go to: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
Welcome to the home page of the Prince George's Club, formerly the Raynes Park Conservative Club, in Raynes Park, South West London.
We are a Members’ Club, managed by a Committee made up of Club Members, to provide an enjoyable social ambiance in well decorated surroundings.
We have a fully licenced bar, regular entertainment, BT Sports, free internet Wi-Fi access, three snooker tables, dart board and a pool table.
No more entertainment until further notice.
Hall Hire / Party Booking Form:
NOT AVAILABLE PRESENTLY.