CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) UPDATE 24 August 2020
FOLLOWING OUR REVISED OPENING ON 24 JULY 2020 THE COMMITTEE HAS DECIDED THAT OUR OPENING HOURS CAN NOW BE EXTENDED FURTHER. PLEASE SEE BELOW.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO WELCOMING YOU BACK BUT PLEASE REMEMBER WE ONLY HAVE LIMITED SPACE.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
SMALL BAR - MAX 11 SEATS.
MAIN BAR - MAX 15 SINGLE SEATS; PLUS TWO PEOPLE PLAYING POOL.
MAIN SNOOKER ROOM – 6 PEOPLE; SMALL SNOOKER ROOM - 4 PEOPLE.
DART BOARD – MAX NUMBER OF PLAYERS ON THE STAGE TWO AND ONE SCORER.
PLEASE PHONE AHEAD IN ORDER TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY AND BE CONSIDERATE TO OTHERS WISHING TO USE THE CLUB.
COVID-19 BAR OPENING HOURS FROM 24 AUGUST 2020
MONDAY - SUNDAY NOON; TIME 11.00PM; VACATE 11.30PM
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
· ACCESS – MEMBERS TO TOUCH IS USING OWN DOOR FOB; THIS IS OUR TEST AND TRACE SYSTEM
· Please adhere to published guidelines:
· Wash/sanitise your hands upon arrival and regularly thereafter.
· Don’t touch your eyes, nostrils or mouth with unwashed hands.
· Avoid unnecessary social contact.
· Keep your social distance – 6ft/2 metres is recommended.
· If you or a family member is experiencing any of the associated Covid19 symptoms DO NOT use the Club – stay home and self-isolate for 14 days.
We encourage any member who is in the high risk ‘Shielding’ category not to visit the club.
If a member decides to visit the club they do so at their own discretion.
For Further Information go to: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
Welcome to the home page of the Prince George's Club, formerly the Raynes Park Conservative Club, in Raynes Park, South West London.
We are a Members’ Club, managed by a Committee made up of Club Members, to provide an enjoyable social ambiance in well decorated surroundings.
We have a fully licenced bar, regular entertainment, Sky Sports, free internet Wi-Fi access, three snooker tables, dart board, and a pool table.
No more entertainment until further notice.